Dental Implants, Same-Day Crowns, Laser Therapy, Veneers, Complete Dentures, Invisalign, Botox and Dermal Fillers, Kor Whitening, Same-Day Emergency Treatments
At Davis Dental Center, we pride ourselves on being a full service dental office. We offer all aspects of dentistry from white fillings to complex crowns, bridge (full mouth reconstruction) to simple complex implant placement and restoration . There is no task too small or large.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding , to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework , to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants , for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings , to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Invisalign, clear aligners to move your teeth into a more preferred position
- Botox and Dermal Fillings, can also be used to treat some TMJ/TMD issues
- Oral Cancer Screenings , to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment , to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy , to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers , for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings , to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures , to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment , to save an infected tooth
- Sealants , to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening , to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment , for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions , when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
We also Offer:
Initial Oral Examination
Your initial oral examination includes a visual examination, charting, periodontal probing, diagnosis and treatment recommendations. We will also take x-rays, which includes the panoramic x-ray for proper diagnosis of the anterior (front) and posterior (back) teeth as well as the bite-wing x-ray series for proper diagnosis of proximal decay of posterior teeth.
Tooth pain can happen quickly and that is why we offer same-day emergency visits within our normal business hours Monday-Friday. Usually we can accommondate you with an appointment to evaluate the cause of the emergency and most often treat the problem same-day. Sometimes a prescription for an antibiotic is necessary before a procedure can be completed and then we would reschedule for the needed treatment. Call for more details.
Implants are synthetic structures that are placed in the area of the tooth normally occupied by the root. Implants are anchored to the jawbone and act as a foundation for an artificial tooth or permanent bridge. In some cases, implants can be used to attach dentures (overdentures). Read More...
Traditional Veneers and Lumineers By Den-Mat
Veneers are thin pieces of porcelain or plastic cemented over the front of your teeth to change their color or shape. Veneers are used on teeth with uneven surfaces or are chipped, discolored, oddly shaped, unevenly spaced or crooked. Read More...
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.